Central Air Conditioning and Ductless Solutions
If your air conditioner can't handle the heat, call us now at (833) 789-9100
Armstrong Comfort Solutions is your best choice for heating and cooling. Our team of NATE certified technicians service every type and brand of cooling system.
If ever you find yourself without cool air, we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
Central Air Conditioning
There is no good time for your home’s central air conditioning unit to break. When your next AC emergency strikes, be sure to call the experts at Armstrong Comfort Solutions to get it repaired quickly!
If you need a new system, Armstrong Comfort Solutions can provide a free estimate customized to meet the needs and budget of your home or business.
Air Conditioning Solutions
- Whole home and ductless solutions
- Many brands from which to choose
- Professional installation and maintenance
Mitsubishi Ductless Systems
Why heat or cool every room of your home, when you are only using a few of them? Ductless systems allow you to add heating and cooling exactly where and when you want it. No waste. Lower energy bills. Control the temperature precisely in one or every room of your home.
Zoned Comfort Solutions
- Perfect for hard to heat and cool rooms and areas
- Sunrooms, Patios and Garages
- Year-round comfort - Heating and Cooling
- Energy efficient
It is a well-known fact that indoor environments can affect the health of people who live in them. Ever since the dramatic rise in energy costs, air tightness in our homes has created the phenomenon of “trapped indoor air pollutants”.
Did You Know that…
- Many colds, flus and respiratory illnesses are contracted indoors.
- Children breathe 3 times faster and they tend to absorb more pollutants and toxic gases, VOC's & vapors than adults.
- The growth of Allergy, Asthma & Respiratory illness track almost identically with the growth of A/C sales.
- 97% of all the particles in the air by count you cannot see.
- The airtight syndrome is alive & well… our airtight homes & buildings trap indoor pollutants contributing to illness.
- Outdoor Air is hard to control… Indoor Air can be purified by investing in a High Efficiency Air Cleaner and a UVC Purifier.
View our blog post about air purifiers
We can help make your indoor environment a safer, healthier place to live, by installing and maintaining innovative products to cleanse, purify and revitalize your indoor air.