Clean Air and Water
Clean air and water are vital to the health of your home.
The air you breathe and the water you drink and use inside your home is important to the health and well-being of your family. Filtering contaminants and carcinogens from entering your home is a constant battle. We can help by installing and maintaining industry leading products from the top names in the business.
It is a well-known fact that indoor environments can affect the health of people who live in them. Ever since the dramatic rise in energy costs, air tightness in our homes has created the phenomenon of “trapped indoor air pollutants”.
Did You Know that…
- Many colds, flus and respiratory illnesses are contracted indoors.
- Children breathe 3 times faster and they tend to absorb more pollutants and toxic gases, VOC's & vapors than adults.
- The growth of Allergy, Asthma & Respiratory illness track almost identically with the growth of A/C sales.
- 97% of all the particles in the air by count you cannot see.
- The airtight syndrome is alive & well… our airtight homes & buildings trap indoor pollutants contributing to illness.
- Outdoor Air is hard to control… Indoor Air can be purified by investing in a High Efficiency Air Cleaner and a UVC Purifier.
We can help make your indoor environment a safer, healthier place to live, by installing and maintaining innovative products to cleanse, purify and revitalize your indoor air.
Clean water is vital to our health for drinking, showering, and cooking food. Most people today drink chlorine-treated water that still contains many harmful bacteria, chemicals and other contaminants. Armstrong Comfort Solutions delivers a comprehensive range of smart and effective solutions to remove bacteria, heavy metals and chemicals from your water.
We utilize industry leading and proven products from Pentair to design a solution ideally suited to your needs. Knowing where your water comes from and what types of contaminants it contains is an important part of designing the best solution for your home. Our trained technicians and Comfort Consultants will be able to guide you.